What to expect:
• 5 Minutes walk to the College and 10 Minutes walk from local shops.
• Large old house, with newer flats built on the same site.
• Large garden with trees and shrubs. House is set well back from the road behind mature trees.
• Old Neale House has 11 rooms
• New Neale Houses have 24 rooms in total
• New Neale Flats – there are 2 flats for couples (described in the brochure for double accommodation)
Old Neale House
A large house dating back to the 1910, recently refurbished (summer 2012), to a very high standard, and in keeping with the period.
• Entrance Hall – the large inner hall has many traditional features, including panelled doors and the original oak staircase. Fitzwilliam College sporting photographs from the 1920s hang on the walls
• Very spacious kitchen with plenty of cooking and seating space for all residents.
• 5 bedrooms, each with own en-suite
• 6 bedrooms,
• 2 shared bathrooms
New Neale House – 4 flats of 6 rooms each
Each flat has its own front door and a very large entrance hall with storage space
• Kitchen/diner with patio doors to garden
• 2 bedrooms each with own washbasin
• 1 Shower room
• Separate toilet
• 4 bedrooms each with own washbasin
• 1 bathroom
• 1 Separate toilet