What to expect
A converted residential house in a quiet area that is less than 10 minutes’ walk to the College and 5 minutes to local shops. The house backs onto the College playing fields and has a garden with lawn and shrubs.
6 Bedrooms 1 en-suite, 5 standard (ie no washbasin or shower)
• Large entrance hall
• Room 6 – Large room at front of house Bay window
• Shower Room with toilet
• Kitchen/lounge/diner. Large sunny room with plenty of space for the residents to meet together. Fully equipped kitchen. Patio doors leading onto garden.
• Bathroom. Washbasin, toilet and bath (with shower over).
• Room 2 – Small room at front of house
• Room 3 – Medium sized room at front of house Bay window
• Room 4 – Large room at back – overlooking playing fields
• Room 5 – Small room at the back – overlooking playing fields
• Room 1 – large attic room with dormer windows overlooking the garden and College playing fields. Own shower room.