Apply for a Fitzwilliam Society Grant
What is the Fitzwilliam Society?
- The Society keeps members, past and present, in contact with each
other and with the College for mutual benefit.
- All Students and Fellows, past and present, are members of the
College; all Students, past and present, who have paid a life
subscription are members of the Society. All Fellows are Honorary
Members of the Society during their Fellowship.
- The Society is administered by a Committee of elected alumni,
ex-officio members, and life-Vice Presidents
What does the Fitzwilliam Society do?
- Recent initiatives include the Grants Programme and Careers Fair
- Longer standing projects include contributing to the publication of
the Fitzwilliam Journal, which is free to all members
- Funding awards, scholarships, prizes and debates via its Trust Fund
(separate from the more socially focused grants programme)
- Fronting the London Dinner, London Drinks and the annual College
- The Society is indebted to the College and the Development Office
for providing financial, organisational and administrative support.